Thursday, October 20, 2005

alternative tentacles

09/18/05: Rare glimpse of right wing honesty "We finally cleaned up public housing in New Orleans. We couldn't do it, but God did."
- Rep. Richard Baker (R-LA) to lobbyists, as quoted in the Wall Street Journal

I told you Id find Jello's e-mail
It isnt that hard I went to his company website and there it was 2nd on the contact list.
The FAQ's people ask for his personal e-mail, the response is that he doesnt have a personal e-mail or even a computer as of the writing in '04

I'll probably add AT to my links, its a great record label that sells lots of cool shit.
They also have a good quote of the day page

09/14/05: Like husband, like wife! "I also want to encourage anybody who was affected by Hurricane Corina to make sure their children are in school."
-First Lady Laura Bush, twice referring to a "Hurricane Corina" while speaking to children and parents in South Haven, Mississippi, Sept. 8, 2005

No comments: