Monday, November 07, 2005

Chavez

"The great loser today was George W. Bush. The man went away wounded," a
triumphant Chavez told reporters here, alluding to the president's quick
departure. "You could see defeat on his face."

I love this guy. serious balls on this guy, although I think his talk of selling f-16's to Cuba and China was just trying to piss us off. I dont know all of his politics but the majority of what I've heard says that I really like this guy. If he was an american Id vote for him for president. Chavez for President I dont think congress will repeal that part of the constitution for a man who would try to take away much of their fortunes.

"The conditions do not exist to attain a hemispheric free-trade accord that is
balanced and fair with access to markets [and] free of subsidies and distorted
commercial practices," the dissenters wrote.

No comments: