Thursday, November 03, 2005

missle shield

Well i was curious what the conservative media would have to say about all that has been going on as of late. So i simply looked up conservative news and started poking around. I came across an article that states that the russians are already testing a missle that can penetrate our missle defence shield that we haven't built yet. A few things imediatly popped into my head, one was that this pretty much makes the shield that doesnt work an even more obvious waste of money, then I thought wait the russians aren't our enemy's any more why would they waste thier money building a missle to defeat a sheild that dosen't work and hasn't been built? Then I wondered if this was going to be used as an excuse to build an even more expensive and equally unnessasary shield. Now im realising that the russians actually follow the international treatys on nuclear proliferation and I highly doubt that they would be building any new nukes. aw crap i closed the page where I found this. oh well.

No comments: