Wednesday, November 02, 2005

USA is Pro-Choice

Not to surprising, I'd say remind me to stay out of Utah. But then I realized, Why the hell would I go to Utah?

Survey USA Abortion by State

So the moral of the story is 56% of the country is pro-choice and 38% is anti-abortion,
I’m sorry I can’t use the term pro-life to describe anti-abortion because there’s a lot more to being pro-life than just being against abortion. If your truly pro-life then you are against capital punishment and against all wars and you are for universal health care and providing food for all who need it in every country, If you believe in pro-life then you would be furious with anyone who dares to attack a sovereign nation, you would be appalled by sanctioning the medical supplies of a country that would lead to half a million babies dying unnecessarily, pro-life means helping immigrants to get established in this nation, if your concerned about life then your probably against torture and nuclear proliferation and landmines and chemical weapons and depleted uranium, if one is truly pro-life then you must accept all these things and probably many more that I didn’t think of. If you are truly pro-life and accept all of these terms then that is OK by me and while I disagree I will happily accept your decision. Of course if you call your-self pro-life and you don’t agree with this rant then you are most likely simply a hypocrite, or you simply have listened to others and never really thought about it. I can accept the latter of those two so long as you are still willing to listen, because then they can still make a choice and I am pro-choice.

No comments: