Friday, December 16, 2005

books and bumperstickers

http://www.seesharppress.com/index.html
Cool site, have some good books and bumperstickers for sale. Not exactly subtle of tactful but maybe thats why I like it. Oh and once you see the site, youll be none to shcoked to find out that I found it off a link from The Rude Pundit. I like the rude one, real cool guy... I guess i mean guy as in person not male, cause to tell you the truth I dont remeber if the Rude One is a man or a woman. I was getting emails from t-shirt hell for a while before I realised that the main author is a woman.none of this matters im rambling.

I saw something the otherday that combined these two, it was a book of favorite bumperstickers. something like a bumpersticker never changed the world. Im pretty sure it was on buzzflash in there sale section. It looked interesting. there was only one I can remeber now it was,"of course it hurts, youre being fucked by an elephant" and theres the classic GOP elephant in the background.

I should also point out that see sharp press is into anarchy and music theory. Its just a funny combination, or at least its funny to me.

No comments: