Friday, December 30, 2005

most outragous comments of 05

http://mediamatters.org/items/200512230006

These would be hilarious if they werent real, aw hell some of them are still funny. But some people dont laugh they just nod, and that scares me.
I like media matters, there a pretty good site, my only comlaint is that they spend to much time on Fox, we all know fox or Faux News is crap. I can understand that i could be several peoples full time jobs shoveling the bull shit that Bill O'Reilly spits out. But im more interested in how the "liberal" media is doing you know the rest of the MSM. I still laugh when I hear about the liberal media. when was the last time I heard the media scream for an end to the war or an impeachment or universal health care or a living wage or an end to the saipan disaster or helping AIDS victims in africa or the crushing poverty around the world. these are liberal social agendas, and Ive almost never heard any of them discussed seriously in the MSM. Ive heard plenty about the estate tax and how brutally unfair it is for the 1.3% of people in this country who have multimillion dollar estates they are willing to their children. Thats just cruel why should they pay taxes twice on their million dollar homes just so some poor slob in the city can feed her child, or maybe even give an education to a minority! sorry i got a little ahead of myself with that part about a minority getting a decent public education in this country. Seems to me the only real concerns of the conservatives are Abortion, Taxes and Gay marriage. I would think that if the conservatives were so amped up about "protecting the sanctity of marriage" then they would boycott any tv station that would air who wants to marry a millionaire, they would never listen to Rush "3rd marriage so far" Limbaugh, but the conservatives dont care about protecting marriage they just think that men beingwith men is Icky. they just dont like it. women with women never seems to bother people as much, hmm I wonder why that is... Thats fine your entitled to your opinion, you dont like gays thats fine go and sulk and bitch about the guy who cuts your hair thats fine. But thats not how the government is supposed to work, I hold the government to higher standards than that. Theres more id like to write but i dont have time. peace

No comments: