Wednesday, December 14, 2005

NAMBLA

Holy Shit! NAMBLA is real! I thought they made that up on south park. In case you dont watch south park NAMBLA is the North American Man Boy Love Association. yup. More than slightly disturbing. I found out it was real two minutes ago when I saw an article about the ACLU defending NAMBLA in a lawsuit. My conservative buddy was bad mouthing the ACLU one day and I asked him if he even knew what it was. I simply described it as a group that will fight for the rights of anyone who has had their constitutional rights violated. They are second only to the government for most lawsuits filed every year. He of course had more of the O'Rielly view point but he just sorta said oh and left it at that. Im not sure why I brought that up but the ACLU is pretty cool. they really will defend anyone anywhere anytime, it seems. They are defending NAMBLA. now Im at work so I didnt even go to the homepage of nambla but there were a few related links so I assumed it wasnt a joke. And there was the ACLU site about deffending them. I have been sick and Im a little out of it maybe I missed some satire in there. heres the link
http://www.aclu.org/freespeech/protest/11289prs20000831.html
oh yeah also about the ACLU sorta, Bullshit O'Reilly did a little parody of 'twas the night before christmas' of course its about how the his right to put to a manger in his front yard is being attacked by the ACLU and crap, oh well i gotta go

No comments: