Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Burn the Liars

Truthout.com
Im lacking in the linguistic skills to properly convay how pissed this makes me. You have an investigation into illegal lobbying that reaches deep into capital hill. Abramoff has pleaded guilty and says he will name names so whats the Republican way of dealing with a problem that could implicate many top level congressmen? Nominate the fucking prosecutor to be a federal judge automaticly taking them off the Abramoff case. The problem is a few Dems like my boy Chuck Shummer from NY will bitch about this and the republicans and Fox will blast them for bringing politics into a matter that is clearly just a nomination of a qualified canidate. The republicans will scream and shout real quick and the vast majority of Dems will hid in the corner not being able to stand because they were born without spines.
If this nomination had nothing to do with the investigation they why did it not take place before or after, why did they not say hey we were going to tell you this just yet but your going to be a judge so dont take this case. They claim Mr. Hillman was up for nomination a year ago, so why would they wait untill he in the start of the investigation of a lifetime?
I suppose it going to get tough for Bush to find many compitent lawyers to nominate who Aren't in the middle of a high level investigation of the government soon. We still have that CIA leak, remeber that where someone in the white house commited Treason by intentionally leaking the name of an undercover agent causing at least one operative to get killed. Remeber that yeah we haven't finished that yet. Hell the Fucking 9/11 commision still has a pile of unaswered questions. Then theres Delay scandals and Abramoff that we were talking about. Then theres the big one that hasn't happened yet and thats looking into the lies that took us into Iraq. We're also going to need an international war crimes tribunal when the wars over. Oh then theres the investigation about the Torture prisons and flights and everything else connected to the torture.
So maybe Bush does have a good reason for pulling a prosecutor off of a high level case investigation, every good prosecutor is working a high level investigation into our corupt government.
I named this post burn the liars and it got away from the level of anger I originaly felt. I just edited a great part out because I dont feel like having the FBI come and drag me out of my office kicking a screaming cause when the FBI comes for me im not going quietly, I want people to know that it was men in black suits with no expresions that made me disapear.
But trust me the suff I took out was good at least if was if you think flame thrower make good toys.

No comments: