Tuesday, January 24, 2006

National Sanctity of Life Day

Damnit All!!!
This is one of those few times where I really wish I had TV maybe I wouldnt have missed this one.
Das White House
I coulda had some fun with this. Its not exactly what they were talking about but its close enough so I would have tried to order this shirt in time for the big national holiday.
T-shirt Hell
So anyway heres a holiday I can really get behind, on this one day out of the year Ill go out of my way not to kill anyone. Of course this doesnt apply to the Iraqi's cause... well im not sure why. It probably should. Did Bush ever even realize there was a sick irony to declaring a National Sanctity of Life day while we were at war? did he ever think to say that to honnor this holiday I just pulled out of my ass we promise not to bomb anyone, we will try not to kill a single innocent civilian all day long. Now that would be impressive, not killing an inocent person for an entire day, eh... it'll never fly.Maybe we could do it Ramadan (i may be thinking of the wrong holiday) style and just say no slaughtering innocents untill sundown? would that be an ok comprimise?
OH wait I forgot this is a Bush plan so he only means protect life untill your born, after that he couldnt care less if you starve to death or are forced into prostitution before your a teen, of course then theres the stories of the forced prostitution in saipan where the girls were forced to have abortions if they became pregnant. Where would that fall into this whole mix? I know of at least a couple of republicans came back saying they thought it was a great little island. If you dont know about saipan, well google it I dont have time to write about that right now.
Well Happy belated dont kill anyone today Day!!!

No comments: