Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Poetic Injustice

Well I got a new site to add check the links. I honestly haven't read much from it but Jason Miller recomended it by writing for it and if its good enough for Jason Miller then its more than likely good enough for me. And lets be honest im a sucker for a great title and this ones an instant classic in my book. So great title and a great author, oh those of you who don't know Jason Miller are really missing out he is a true asset to our political cause, hes simply a great author. I will admit that I was a little giddy when I found out that he put a link to this site from his, maybe hes a sucker for a great title too. I was excited for two reasons on that one. First I have great respect for his writing and so when he gave me a stamp of approval by adding me to his links, i was naturally happy. The second is also big in that its the first, and possibly the only, site that I know of who is linking to me. ok well i have other things to talk about so ill just get this link up for Poetic Injustice and be on my way. I do like that title.

No comments: