Thursday, February 16, 2006

too much orwell

I could just stop reading 1984 and just read the newspaper, its not that different. Of course theres the big illegal spying program but heres another one that Ive often wondered about, I knew that E-mails weren't secure but I had never thought about this. Truth Dig has reported that every search is recorded, which makes sence because they alway have the most search items and thing like that so they must monitor the searches. But imagine how easy it must be to track thought criminals when there is that level of survelence at the corporate level? Imagine how easy it would be for them to have red flags that would alert the autorities if you search for the wrong things. I wish I was just being paranoid but I really fear that within a few years we will have every click accounted for, and if you look for the wrong things to often or a certian combination then they will come for you.

Big Brother Is Watching You

No comments: