Tuesday, June 06, 2006

damnit

I picked the wrong weekend to be sick, this weekend was the IRL race in Watkins Glen. which is just up the road from me, and a kid you may have heard of was in the race that used to race with a series I used to work for so it would have been kind of cool to see how the kid did, although he ended up getting taken out durring the race. And I heard the weather sucked, and a slice of pizza was $6 from a place where they are normally like $1.25, thats what capitalism and a captive audience does, its not a lack of supply, they charge what ever they want for the same reason that a dog licks its nuts. Oh and in case you dont know the punch line there, well why does a dog lick its nuts? cause it can. and thats capitalism. fuck supply and demand, capitalism is how much can I shaft these ppl before they bother to go somewhere else. yeah so I missed the biggest race of the year at watkins glen. and I had several ppl calling me with free tickets... damn damn damn

No comments: