Friday, June 09, 2006

Is The Bitch a plagarist too?

See watch what Im going to do here. First off im not the person who noticed this, I have never touched a copy of any book ever written by Coulter and so I am not going to be the one to claim I noticed the possible plagarism. So what Im going to Do is to give a link to where I first say this information, who very well might not be the original source either but its there duty to link back to that. Im just letting you know where I heard it from. Theres also the fact that the originals the Ann copied are older than I am so I didnt read those the first time around either. So any way here is the article that I saw about how the bitch might be a plagarist. Thank you to The Rude Pundit, see its not that hard to give credit where its due.

No comments: