Friday, December 15, 2006

Fuck Google!

Ive praised them before as they offer great services at a price I like, free. but WTF, half the blogger sites I go to I can't post comments anymore. I never had this problem before so Im making a not so giant logical leap to assume its the fault of the google change over. So Fuck you Google, why couldn't you do what you did with Myspace and Youtube, don't change shit just ad a little powered by google, and rake in your cash. but no you had to go create some new serivce and it sucks. you couldnt leave well enough alone so this time Fuck you.

1 comment:

Kilgore Trout said...

those Bastards,
Thanks. I figured it was something like that. ill be over to Blognonymous to ask for a review. of course even if you say its horrible I dont think I have the option not to switch eventually.