Monday, December 04, 2006

President '08

NYT: early 'maybe' from Obama

You know whats amazing, there is a picture of four people who may run for president in 08 as democrats, the only ones I don't know are also the two White Males...
As a Senator Im still on the fence over Hillary, shes been a mixed bag. But as a Presidential Canidate I have major concerns, notice that I said as a canidate, I think she would be decent as a President. Then again I think most of the people in the courtyard might do better than our current President (I work in the psychcenter complex). The only issue with Hillary is that the opposition hates her, in the same way the Left hates bush, the right Hates Hillary, that would make for a very tough election. as for her being a women, I think that will be a major factor, Im not really sure if it helps or hurts but its a factor, not so much for me, I don't care either way, but it will be an important part.

Obama, the little I know of him I like. Again like Hillary I don't care that hes black., but it will be a major factor, exactly how it swings things who knows but it has to be a factor. Oh and Im sure some creative people on the right will show their amazing lyrical skills and call him Osama, get it Obama Osama, ha ha ugh...

anyway, still along time to go before all of that, and the fact is all those mentioned are senators with a whole lot of accountabliting (way better word than accounting) to do. They need to show their vision of the future, they can't just stand back and say, hey were not as bad as them. They need to kick a little ass for the next two years, and thats going to be tough if all the big guns are out campaigning.

No comments: