Friday, January 26, 2007

God is a Dick

Which is why even if I thought he was real, I sure wouldn't revere him, let alone pray to his ass. I mean come on this is the guy who created us then got pissed at us for being the way he created us. According to some old book, he even made one tree and told us everything else is cool but stay away from this one thing. As if thats not tempting enough, he then created something to come along and temp us even more. thats fucked up. so in retaliation for what he knew all along would happen (both from common sense and the whole omnipotent thing) he unleashed all sorts of evil on the world. He even admits it in his book,
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7)
I have to admit those god apologists are crafty. They'll claim that "evil" isn't a physical thing its a state of mind therefore it really was created by us, evil evil man. I agree in part, we invented war, genocide, wal-mart, and reality television but who invented cancer? how about the thousands of viruses and other diseases? These are evil things to man, supposedly his favorite creature, but clearly they were not invented by man. Of course it has been argued that in reality beetles were his favorite creature (and band) due to the fact that he sat down and designed several hundred thousand different types.
So this is a bit of a bold claim, calling the master of the universe an asshole is sort of a big deal, oh I mean god not He-Man, I got no beef with that guy. I guess I need more evidence of the evils of god then. How about this?
Supposedly this dude is omnipotent, and giving advice to Bush, now I consider both of these characters to be full of shit but either way there is some thing very evil about this basic concept. Nah still not convincing. How about that movie Jesus Camp, I haven't seen it yet but I guess its pretty sick and demented, and religious. Oh I just realized that I keep using the term man in the mankind sense, any feminists out there sorry, there was a time when we had a word for man as in people with a penis and another word for all people but we stopped speaking Latin and for some reason decided that distinction was unnecessary, I didn't invent the language so don't blame me. So back to the evil non-existent invisible guy in the sky, he unleashes natural disasters, thats pretty dickish. Here we go, this guy is proud of the fact that he flooded the entire world killing every thing on the land (and all fresh water fish) because he didn't like what some people were doing, now the fact of the matter is that this event never happened so not only is the guy evil, he also seems to be a pathological liar. Maybe there is a god, but he has no real power he just doesn't die and hes a sociopath. Or he's omnipotent and he's a dick head, either way I'm not getting down on my knees for that. Oh theres also the most obvious possibility and the one that seems far and away the most likely, there is no god at all.

But to be honest I just wanted to point out that I have a cold right now, and supposedly god created it, therefor god is a dick, and I need a Kleenex. (which were created by man!)

1 comment:

Robert said...

aaahhhh cchhooo! I mean, Amen brother. There is also another conclusion here.. if there is a god, would this also hint that maybe he is fallable? Personally, I think not only would God be a dick! He's also a pretty piss poor planner LOL. Get Well Soon..