Monday, February 12, 2007

getting warmer

Ok I wrote a lil' it about climate change today, and then I just checked out Planet Atheism and practically the entire site is about global warming. Now I realize that many atheists are interested interested in many subjects, particularly the environment and politics which sadly are an important part of the issue. The fate of the planet shouldn't be political but then again neither should War, but thats the sad world we live in.

I'm just curious why everyone was talking global Warming today, I just bought An Inconvenient Truth, whats everyone else's reason? maybe god wanted us to.... hehe

2 comments:

DavidGX said...

Personally I try to mention global warming from time to time to keep it on peoples minds. That and net neutrality. I'd imagine the reasons are similar for others.

Kilgore Trout said...

OH I understand all of that, I just thought it was odd that there were so many posts about it on the same day, and its not like it was an environmentalist group, although I get the impression that many if not most atheists are environmentally conscious if not out right environmentalists.