Friday, March 23, 2007

hmmmmmmmmm.........

Ever have a day that can go from this (song is important not the video),


To this, in a matter of minutes?



Now I'm not trying to turn emo on you or anything, but I just had one of, no, the craziest week of my life. I'm not supposed to talk about it here because I know of someone who reads this site that will be very upset at my friend, despite the fact that she has absolutely no right to be angry. If she does read this then please call me, I will explain everything so long as you promise not to be the least bit angry at the other member of the party. Ya got that? you know who you are.

Anyway I'm not depressed as that second song would indicate, I was for a few minutes as my friend left today, which I think is understandable, but the reality is I'm happy. After a week of insanity so many things about me and my past have suddenly been made clear, or at least a lot clearer.

I can't think of a song that really represents where I am right now. Then again I'm not even sure where I am right now. I'm happy for having a better understanding of my own past, I'm happy that a friend and a great person now understands their past as well, and knows that things that were probably quite depressing weren't real, I'm happy for the wonderful last few days, but I'm incredibly sad knowing what could be but won't, at least not for the foreseeable future.

No comments: