Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mushrooms

I don't mean those nasty fungi that people cook with, or those nasty fungi that make hippies see funny things, I'm talking about the clouds. The scary clouds that mean you're in for a very bad day, or possibly a very bad couple seconds.

We heard so much about the fears of terrorists getting their hands on nukes in the build up to the war, it was all a bunch of bullshit but that hasn't stopped us from thinking that we should build more nukes ourselves. Yeah I know I can't follow that logic at all. We have enough nukes to end civilization. My thoughts would include the fact that the number of nukes we have has absolutely nothing to do with the likely hood of a terrorist using one against us. They're a terrorist they'll strap the nuke to their chest our retaliation is not their concern. Actually the more we retaliate the more successful they are, unless we fire all our birds, then everyone loses.

Shit I lost my concentration on this one.There was going to be a bit about how we are talking about using "nuclear bunker busters" which is such a horrible idea that I hardly wish to talk about it. and I'm distracted now so I can't convey the proper level of indignation I feel towards anyone who thinks this is a good idea. Here's a quick hint if you want to reduce the danger of nukes in the world STOP BUILDING NUKES!!!! and sure as fuck DON'T USE THEM! Its like pointing out that if you want to reduce world terrorism then stop engaging in terrorist activities, this isn't as complex as it sounds. But thats all I can muster at the moment.

No comments: