Monday, June 04, 2007

More Terrorism in the US

The New Chairmen for the Arkansas Republican Party actually said this, (go to the bottom of the page)

He said he’s “150 percent” behind Bush on the war in Iraq.

“At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001 ], and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country,” Milligan said.

I'm fuckin speechless.

H/T to Buzzflash.

Never mind I've found the words, I congratulate this man, he's the only republican I've heard who is actually willing to say what he truly feels and that is that this country needs to be attacked again. I mean every foreign policy of late seems driven by that singular goal but they always claim that they are bombing innocent people to prevent terrorism and not to create it. At least this guy has the nuts to say no we don't want to prevent it, we need to have american blood spilled on american soil because that would help the party. And whats more important that protecting the integrity of the republican party? Obviously not american lives, so for being an honest republican I thank you Dennis Milligan. I still dislike you for being a fucking bastard, but at least you're an honest bastard.

No comments: