Monday, March 02, 2009

Life is Good

Just found out that I'm back up to 30 hours a week at work! That means I have health insurance again which is cool. I still need to find a part time gig to make up the difference but this sure makes that less pressing.

Things with Marque seem to be going well. We're spending more time together and Other guy only gets mentioned with annoyance. Or for one story in which he claims he saw me drive by him and made a kissy face at him. So thats become a running joke. Oh and it wasn't me, I don't know what kind of car he drives and while I've been shown pictures of him I doubt I would recognize him on the street. I'm looking forward to this weekend. The kids will be off with the ex, I've got a reason to celebrate and so do some good friends who I really want to meet Marque. We don't have actual plans yet, but I'm working on it.

No comments: