Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Torture Memo's

I've been quiet about this because I haven't read them yet, now it's looking like I probably won't, at least not any time soon. I'm fairly busy and I just really don't expect to find anything I hadn't already assumed. So for my fill of outrage I've got my old buddy, The Rude Pundit. He's been pretty active talking about this, and the latest one is a bit of a surprise. He quotes someone from the National Review Online who was a bush supporter and defended illegal wiretapping and shit. But even they can see this goes to far. Here's the quote,
"I personally believe torture is wrong. We shouldn't do it. Even if it means me, my husband, and my two sons get blown up. Seriously, if I had to choose I'd say: Death is common to us all; torture is a choice."

I couldn't agree more, even if I don't have kids, or a husband....

No comments: