Monday, June 08, 2009

Dr. Tiller

I know I'm late with this, hey I was on vacation I tend to ignore the news and assume that the worlds been here a long time and it can take care of itself for a week, I was sorta right.

I'm not going to get into what happened, you already know, a Doctor was murdered by a psycho because he performed abortions. But I wanted to put up this link to the Rude Pundit who shares an e-mail sent to him by a person who at one time volunteered at Dr. Tiller's clinic and who was familiar with the deranged individual who killer the Doctor. The basic point is that yes this man was insane, but someone was with playing him like a marionette and just as important as bringing the killer to justice is to bring the person, or persons, who lead Mr. Roeder to do this.

No comments: