Friday, August 26, 2005

Robertson again

my real comlaint now is just why does any one give this man airtime? ok im not suprised that fox does but im not sure fox could suprise me anymore, unless they told the truth that would shock the hell outta me. I keep running into his past statements and it just confounds me to understand why CNN would but this guy on the air.
He has also said that feminism encourages women to "kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."
Robertson, if you remember, also blamed 9/11 on God wreaking revenge on America for its heathen lifestyle. thats kinda funny, that might be the only person who ever said that maybe 9/11 was our own fault. if a liberal said that they would have been drawn and quartered.
There were other outlandish comments that i dont have time to go find. so my question is this who would be crazy enough to listen to this guy, oh wait... Bush has meet with him on numerous occations. were all going to hell, let the conservative christians lead the way, they know all the shortcuts.

No comments: