Monday, October 31, 2005

The weekend, long ass post

So back to my life, Sunday was nice, I got up early and checked on the girls asleep in the living room. There’s something beautiful about a sleeping girl, there’s an innocence there that you just can't help but watch her breath, you just want her to stay that innocent forever, to protect her from any harm, but alas that’s not going to happen. You cant protect someone forever, they have to learn on their own. Another girl asleep in the chair with her mouth wide open, not the most attractive look but amusing and has it’s own innocence with it, that reality of it, not trying to play to societies norms, cause your sleeping no accountability to anyone, just rest. I sat and watched the birds and the squirrels for a while as I drifted in and out of sleep for the next few hours. Eventually the ladies started to wake, hair a mess, make-up smeared, no showers, they all looked exquisite to me. I like seeing girls before they spend hours trying to look pretty, it’s refreshing to see lovely ladies in their natural state. There is also something about seeing her open her eyes for the first time that day and smile as soon as she see you across the room. I will say that from the other perspective it can be weird to wake up and see someone looking at you. She just sorta smiled then rolled over and went back to sleep for a while, can’t blame her that couch is so comfortable. I just wanted to crawl in under the blanket with her and fall asleep with my arms around her. Call me lame but I am a big fan of falling asleep wrapped up with a beautiful girl, even if it’s just a friend. Sleeping nose to nose is nice, although you better hope you don’t have halitosis (bad breath), hopefully she doesn’t either. But its really more comfortable to sleep facing the same direction, if I’m sleeping on my side id like to be able to bend my knees then you just place one arm around her waist and the other just sort of falls where it may up on her shoulder or around her waist, where this hand falls depends greatly upon the relationship with the lady in question, obviously. Now why the hell am I getting into details about how to fall asleep with a girl, some times my ramblings take me to destinations that I would have never found otherwise, other times it leads me to thinking of ordinary events and thinking I know any more about it that any other sap. Oh well. This took a decidedly negative turn after lunch, the food was good but they pawned the last of the chili off on me and I’m just not feelin it any more. I think its official I am now the office bitch, or the gopher, when there is some odd-ball job that needs to be done in a hurry then I get sent. I don’t see that as an insult the way other people do. One shop I worked in the shop gopher was one of the best guys there, he had responsibility and he was the only person other than the owner who not only had a company vehicle but it was a brand new truck. He was the gopher cause you could give him any job and he would just do it, no complaints no questions he just did what ever needed to be done whenever it was needed. I don’t know what all the guys made but he was probably one of the highest paid too. That’s why I’m ok with being a Gopher, they know they can ask me to do almost anything and Ill do it. Of course bitch might be a better description than gopher, as in this instance it was running to a pizza joint to buy a sub for the boss cause there was a board of directors meeting/lunch, and one of the members wanted a meatball sub, they told me to either go to subway or a local pizza place, of course I said fuck sub-way, the other place has a killer meat-ball sub anyway. Oh so back to Sunday I guess, it all was cool the girls eventually got up and around, we looked for food but there wasn’t shit so they talked me into McDonalds, god damn I hate fast food. They came back to the house and we chilled for a few and picked up the house a little. I went and took a shower and then we headed down to the girls house for a little while. She had to clean her house then we watched some TV and I headed back. Oh at some point, must have been while I was in the shower, one of the girls sprayed my old cologne around and holy crap it stunk the whole house up, it was ridiculous. Hours latter when the parents got home they were bitching about the smell. I got to remember to yell at her for that shit.
It was a beautiful day and the weather is supposed to be great for a while. They’re talking about around 60 all week, which for this area in the start of November is quite nice. Might just have to break out the basketball again. I hope to sneak out of work a little early today. Well that was my weekend. I need a girlfriend, good lord I was just thinking about how lame it is that I was fantasizing about falling asleep with my arms around a girl that I’m just friends with, and don’t want to be more than friends. She is beautiful but she’s just not the one for me. Oh and I suppose she does have a boyfriend but that’s pretty low on my list of reasons not to want her. Then there was the drama of one of the other girls finding out that her sorta-boyfriend didn’t want to go out with her anymore. It really hurt her when she found out that he had decided this several days ago and didn’t tell her even though she had spoke with him several times since then. Oh well. I’m realizing that this is going on way longer than it needs to but im not to concerned because no one reads this but me, and if my sister reads it she will be real confused about me hanging out with girls and not wanting to date them, well she might think its because of what she just went through telling the family about her new boyfriend and unless she read the old posts about the prior friendship with these girls then she wont get it. I know she didn’t read any of those old posts because he would have called or e-mailed me immediately if she had. I think its better that she didn’t read any of those as it really is an awkward friendship to try to explain. I felt bad for the one that broke up with her boyfriend, they hadn’t been going out very long but she really liked him, I think, and he seemed like a nice guy the once or twice that I met him. But he just wasn’t right for her and I knew it but I wasn’t about to stick my nose into their relationship. I tried to comfort her in the best ways I know how, first was the sympathy and a hug then her sister and I got her laughing about completely unrelated things. The other girl is having a big fight with her boyfriend, I never found out the details of what the fight was about, hey if they want advice and they come to me Ill be happy to help them out, but I’m not going to go prying into their lives. That and if you go to them to give advice and it turns out badly then they might think you were trying to get them to break up and that’s really not a situation I need. On the other hand, obviously when a girl is sitting there crying after getting off the phone I’m going to play the concerned guy and lend a shoulder to cry on and all tell her that its ok and all that she’s beautiful and all that crap. And its my style to make sure she is laughing again quickly. You know you did well when shes laughing and the tears haven’t dried on her cheeks yet. She seemed ok after a little while, I'm sure she is still upset but she’ll get over it. So lets see there’s one other girl but she doesn’t cause much drama, well that’s not entirely true either she was dating my friend and so I got stuck in the middle of a few things there but nothing major. I thought it was over between them but then yesterday she was talking to him and so maybe she figured out that he only wanted a fuck buddy and maybe she’s ok with that. Hey there is nothing wrong with having a chick as a fuck buddy so long as both people know that’s all it is. When one is in love and the other is just horny that’s when you run into trouble. Oh yeah one of the girls threw out the hypothetical of what if people went into “heat� like animals do, or maybe it was more of a question of if people do. I answered her that no people are always horny. She asked if guys are really always horny and I said, Oh yeah. I wonder what its like only being horny some of the time? Sure guys have times when they’re really horny but even during the lows they are ready to go. I always feel bad for girls when they break up they usually take it a lot harder than guys do, or at least they are more open about it. Then there is the fourth friend who I haven’t seen in a little while, she got two jobs and moved out of her house, and then quit one of her jobs. I found out a bit more than I wanted to know about that girl, which has happened a lot lately. Found out that she’s a bit of a thief, and not like the usual steal stupid crap from a store cause you’re young and stupid, but stealing from friends and friends parents. That’s not cool in my book. She was always the annoying one of the group anyway, and now she has moved in with a chick that I barely know but seems completely insane. Well maybe not insane but a little off kilter. And the girl that moved out was not the most mentally or emotionally stabile person in general. Hey I want to help her but if she doesn’t want help then there isn’t much anyone can do. Hmm.. is there more that I can bullshit about?
Well I could get into my apartment hunting but that’s dull business, and my lack of love life is highly exciting. Right….

Happy Halloween

No comments: