Tuesday, June 13, 2006

hehehe

Ok I dont want to admit this but I find it amusing from time to time to look around at the conservative sites. still not going to say which but it led me to this. they person said its stuff like this that makes me glad i didnt go to college.(ok he worded it different im not going to bother doing exact quotes) with a link to this.

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:
An Empirical Study


Now Its to bad this guy didnt go to college cause he might have learned about these things called jokes. they can really be amusing. Now you need to be a bit of a dork/nerd to find this amusing but as I easily fit into that category I do find it pretty funny.
I guess im glad he missed the joke or else I would never have seen it. the guy probably saw that the author was or brown skin and his sence of humor imediatly turned off. too bad for him.

No comments: