Monday, July 17, 2006

Global Warming

Discovery Channel; global warming
There was a special on the discovery channel last night which exposed the truth about global warming. I was going to show a link to the discovery channels website and before I even got that far I was stunned by this. I googled "discovery channel global warming" and yes the special I was looking for came up, right after this critical piece about how global warming could lead to better wine, at least untill the vineyard is turned into a desert. Im not exactly sure what it means but it cant be good when the positives of global warming pops up before an excellent 2 hour special that was specificly aimed at dispelling all of the myths about global warming. So anyway here is the link Discovery Channel; Global Warming: what you need to know

4 comments:

SuperWife said...

Missed the show, but thanks for the link!! I've been too broke to go see Al's movie, but that's another thing I've been wanting to see as well.

Better wine? Heh...talk about Nero fiddling...

Kilgore Trout said...

IC that supergirlfriend is looking for some commitment. congrats.

and im glad im not the only one who found the wine thing weird.

SuperWife said...

Heh...I wasn't looking for it (commitment), but it found me anyway. Thanks for the congrats!!

I suppose the wine thing was their strange, strange way of accepting the reality (FINALLY) and attempting to look for the silver lining in a really bad situation.

Kilgore Trout said...

hmm... fair enough