Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pentagon Deception of 9/11 Commission?

WoPo; 9/11 panel suspects deception by pentagon
I guess that would be a big deal if the pentagon was caught lying about the events of 9/11 or to say it another way Holy Shit! Can you imagine if the commission had turned over evidence to the justice department for prosecution? I'm not much of one for conspiricys but damn this would be big.

"I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described,"
John Farmer, a former New Jersey attorney general who led the staff inquiry into
events on Sept. 11, said in a recent interview. "The tapes told a radically
different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. . .
. This is not spin. This is not true."


Thats what I would call an important issue. But what do I know, Ive never mislead the nation for years at a time so I really can't judge others....

No comments: