Friday, December 01, 2006

Frikin' Sweet










Ok you may have seen these before, it so you've already enjoyed them but hey you can enjoy it a little more, and if not check this out. The Propagnada Remix

I saw these in some magazine, ya know the old school sytle wit da paper and shit? I liked em then, now that i've seen more, I like em more. so heres a few.

Oh and to the folks at the Propaganda Remix. I hope you dont mind me stealing your images, their awsome and this is really just a free ad albeit not a very good one as this isnt a very popular site.

4 comments:

Scott said...

I like those. Thanks for the link!

Casey Kochmer said...

These are well done and funny

:)

peace

Casey Kochmer said...

funny in a sad way not ha ha way... eeek, thought i should clarify...

isnt it strange how something so true and sad can be funny.

it must be a survival thing programmed into us...

Kilgore Trout said...

Yeah I know what ya mean. they are funny, but not really.

Its like being set in front of a firing squad and laughing at them, not as a plea of insanity but simply because what else can you do? and if you were in front of a firing squad for the crime of shooting someone, then Id have to laugh at the irony of the crime being the same as the punishment.