Saturday, February 10, 2007

The real origins of my name....

I used to assume that I got the pen name Kilgore Trout from Kurt Vonnegut, but alas I must reveal the truth. Its really based on Colonel Troutman from Rambo First Blood. And seeing as I obviously Just watched the movie I'll include my favorite line.

The scene is Rambo just jumped onto the back of a moving deuce and a half, climbs into the cab and has his infamous knife out to make sure the driver does as hes told.

Rambo: Don't look at me! Look at the road, thats how accidents happen.

Then he makes the guy jump out of the moving truck.

Its just so random, its my favorite line. then again Words aren't really the important part of Rambo movies. I will say the first one thats a half way decent movie. This post ranks pretty high on my list of completely off topic posts, to which I say,
Sweet.

No comments: