Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cathartic II

Well I just did a whiny little post about my love life, or complete lack thereof, and how I just found out that the girl I always wanted in High School liked me, blah blah, so I kissed her, it just happened, we had just been talking about how no one can read other peoples signs, and yet we assume they are obvious. so I gave her a hug goodbye and it lasted longer than a normal, "hey I'll see ya in a few hours" type of hug, so I held her around the waist and we huged again, and she kissed my cheek, we stared into each others eyes and I just kissed her. Just a simple peck on the lips was all that was needed to say everything I can't say in words. This is trivial to anyone besides me (and hopefully her) but its my damn site if you don't like it click on a link. I just want to say that right now at this exact moment, I'm on top of the world.

Even if it will never be, its great to know it could have been.

No comments: