Wednesday, March 14, 2007

job interview tomorrow

so excited/nervous/scared shitless.
I've only had one real job interview in my life. All the others I was talking to people I already knew, one of which came to me with a job offer (which is handy). Of course I got that job so I'm batting 1000 with the interviews, that the optimist view. Its also nice applying for a new job while you have one, it takes all the pressure off. I'm actually far more afraid of what will happen if they say yes than if they say no. The only draw back is the fact that its in Florida. I hate the heat, the towns going to be under water when Greenland melts, they have hurricanes, tornadoes, and no snow, and I hate the heat. Beaches can be nice though, especially at night.

Oh plus democrat in a black majority town in florida and my real last name is Coon, yeah my votes not getting counted. Damn.

I've never done a phone interview, thats the part that actually scares me. I seem to do very well with people face to face, people trust me for some reason, but I have no idea how I come across on the phone.

So wish me luck, and I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck on the interview....I've had plenty and actually have one tomorrow (Friday Mar 16) over breakfast at Cracker Barrel