Monday, April 23, 2007

Dinesh D'Souza

Well all my godless friends around the blogsphere have taken their shots at this fella, so I'll get a few kicks in while hes down. Actually thats not entirely true. I'm just curious why we all cared? I mean yeah this piece about how there were no atheists to be found at the VA tech massacre was quite horrible. Which he followed up with this because he must think that his toes are quite tasty. Then he even responded directly to the attackers of his first batch of crap.

The question isn't why people are pissed, the question isn't about this guys views. The question is why are we (now including myself) giving him the satisfaction of taking him on. There is no point arguing with someone like this, they will never concede how wrong they are, so why bother. It's like ranting about how bad a person Ann Coulter is, theres no point you gain nothing. Unless something big happens I would be surprised if I ever mention Dinesh again.

No comments: