Thursday, April 26, 2007

(giggle)

Little bit of silliness. Saw this in the comments over at Newsvine. It was an article about the new "Earth like Planet" and how this gave an atheist new hope for the universe. It was a fun and lighthearted post that slowly went the way all atheist vs theist conversations do, my god is better, no my non-god is better. At least as far as I read it never got nasty just a little bickering. anyway why am I babbling on?

I saw this and laughed so I'm postin' it here. Enjoy.
Thor had a hammer. Jesus had nails.

Score one for Thor.

Thank you Dennis P. McCann

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciated your comment very much. You made some very good and interesting points, and just know that I would NEVER label you or anyone else as un-American for having a different viewpoint as me. However I WOULD take that stance against some person or group that tried to deny you that right. With that being said, I hope that we can agree to disagee, although your comment DID sway my thinking on a few points. I thank you for that!!

Now, with THAT being said, I have a new offering for you that I beleive you will certainly agree with. I's a long read but very worth your time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2064157,00.html

If you have problems opening this link, please let me know!! I've added you to my 'daily blog' list and plan on rummaging through your archives and also checking daily.

Take care, my friend

Kilgore Trout said...

holy crap. I swayed someones opinion, even a little is impressive. How did you not have a strong stance on the war by now? I'm glad I could be of some, uh, assistance.
Peace.