Monday, April 09, 2007

I lied

I said things were over and that I would get back to normal. Well things are still over, at least romantically, but I'm far from back to normal. I'm still very mixed up and I could just snap at any moment. Of course I'm not sure what will happen if I snap. I've come to the conclusion that I'm an emotional person who just doesn't care about much. If something manages to catch my attention then I can be very passionate about the task or job or person but most of the time I just don't care. But for the first time in my life there is something (someone) I am passionate about and I can't do anything about it. I tried to get past this over the weekend. I tried to say how it couldn't have worked, other people who know us both tried to comfort me but the only person who can comfort me is the person who can't comfort me. Just a few weeks ago I was fairly bored and depressed but at least I was stable. Now I'm bored, depressed, hopeful, confused and walking a tight rope (unstable). Thinks might not have been good when I just ignored all emotions, but they were easy.

No comments: