Monday, April 09, 2007

ready to run

Not literally, I don't run.
But theres a bug in my side saying to get the hell outta dodge. I'm bored, half my friends will be gone by the end of the summer. My job is great but sucks at the same time. Theres no joy in it other than some very nice people I work with. Besides that I get nothing from this job and it barely pays the bills. So if anyone is looking for someone who can do almost anything fairly well and doesn't live anywhere overly hot, let me know I'm game for anything at this point. Seriously the best thing in my life right now (besides my family) is being the roadie for my friends band. I'm stuck in a rut and I want out I don't really care what direction I go so long as I'm not sitting still any more. I'm closing in on two years in this office, if I stay much longer they might need to put the padding back on the walls from the psych-center days. The first places that come to mind are Ithaca, Rochester, Pittsburgh, Boston, err maybe that last one should get scratched off the list at least for a little while. Where else do I know people? Buffalo. You can probably tell that I like it up here in the northeast. I'll go farther but it would be nice to know a couple people before heading to a new place.

No comments: