Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thank You!

I love my little blog here. Some times I wonder if anyone is reading it, but I honestly don't care. I write because I want to. I write about what I want to write about sometimes its politics, sometimes its religion, the environment, how corporations are taking over the world and killing us all, how the unions are just corporations in their own way, or sometimes I just write about whats going on in my life. I occasionally ask questions, I don't usually expect answers because well like I said I have no idea if anyone reads this stuff. I don't even have a site meter cause when I did I always was concerned about how many hits I was getting. But then I left a little nothing post about journalism. Down just a couple. And not only did I get a couple responses but one was even very useful. ffbgirl from My Life... gave me the idea of Multi Media Communications. Sounds cool. So for being the first commenter to genuinely help, I say thank you! I'm going to look into what this degree is and see if it sounds appealing.

Your so going on the blog roll now.

Peace!

3 comments:

aMom2E said...

I am so glad that you have found some of my ideas useful! I wanted to stick my head in and say hey and let you know I hadn't forgotten about you... I went to a conference and then went home to mom and dad's house and have been a slacker on my e-mail and blog. Please forgive me, I owe you a response to an e-mail from a while ago, but I will be back in touch!! I just wanted to let you know that I wanted to give more thought to my response than the current time restraints will allow.

Kilgore Trout said...

Well thanks! I'm not usually around on weekends anyway.

Mojoey said...

I read your blog...
I'm just not much of a commentor. I'll try to say hi more often!