Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday

It's friday, the weather is perfect, I don't have to stop into work tomorrow like I thought I would, I just had a haircut, and I'm free in about two hours. In other words life is good.Ok so I'm still an occasionally depressed overweight underachieving twenty something with no vision for the future a dead end job a mediocre apartment I can't afford a crappy pick-up truck that I only have because it was a gift and I've never had a girlfriend, not a real one anyway. But other than the fact that my life generally sucks things are quite good at the moment. I have essentially zero stress, which is nice. My job is a dead end but it's the greatest place to work ever, ok the money blows but otherwise I work in the coolest office ever. Anyway this wasn't meant to be a personal rant. I was just explaining that today's a good day and so I'm posting some fun stuff. So here's a little something from the onion, one of the greatest websites ever. I love the Onion.

Bush Rejects Iraq Funding Bill

On Tuesday, President Bush vetoed a congressional bill authorizing financing for the war in Iraq contingent on a timetable for troop withdrawal. What do you think?


Ian Stipley,
Duct Cleaner
"I had him all wrong. I applaud him for refusing to fund this ill-conceived, mismanaged war."

No comments: