Monday, May 07, 2007

a lady

UPDATE: Due to the speed of the modern world this is over. Oh well, like I say down below, we're totally different anyway it probably wouldn't have worked out. No big deal, I'd rather get shot down before I get my hopes too high. I suppose I could just delete this post as its irrelevant now.

Normally I hold off on writing anything about romantic interests until there is some reason to thing that the interest is mutual. But I'm in a good mood so I'm goin with it. Theres a girl that I like and I'm not entirely sure why. We couldn't be more different. She's super-christian, hates evolution, conservative, and she's probably a republican but shes a nice person and she's very cute. There aren't many nice people that are available in this town so why not? This is obviously tied into my recent fling with the old flame to end all old flames, ever since that escapade I've been looking for some companionship, I've been single for a very very long time. I had pretty well given up on chasing women, I always got rejected eventually anyway so I just stopped trying. But that fling I mention gave me new hope, it gave me some much needed confidence to get back in the game, plus it reminded me of what I was missing. So why am I interested in someone 5 years younger than me She's 20 I turn 25 this week, that is ideologically my polar opposite? I don't know. She is pretty damn cute, thats obviously a big factor, I could easily be accused of thinking with something other than my brain. But I'm not stupid, I don't get interested in someone based solely on appearance, shes also a sweetheart. And maybe thats enough. I'll keep the world informed, although I'd be surprised if the world cares.

I'll get to world affairs later. Did anything big happen? Some horses ran in a circle and two guy beat each other up. I saw both minutes of the derby, I don't know who won the fight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometime the world DOES care! At least I do...



Mayweather in a split-decision

Kilgore Trout said...

Thanks man, although like I said this attempt failed to launch at all. But ya gotta try sometimes, whats a little more rejection at this point?