Friday, June 22, 2007

silence

I haven't been posting much this week. I haven't felt terribly inspired by anything in the news, nothing too exciting is happening in my personal life. I've been doing some reading, just about to finish up my first Carl Sagan book. I see why he was so loved. I picked up a couple more, one being "darwins dangerous idea" which I though I remembered as a well liked book, and I saw a review by Richard Dawkins on the back so I picked that up along with "The Idiot" by some russian guy whos name I can't pronouce (Fyodor Dostoevsky). I got both for under 11 bucks after taxes, gotta love used book stores.

I did find a cool little saying that I'll probably have up on the site somewhere at somepoint

- Ubi Dubium ibi libertas:

Where there is doubt, there is freedom
--Latin Proverb

No comments: