Monday, August 27, 2007

I ain't dead yet

I just got back from a great trip to Pittsburgh to see my sister. I did a little shadowing with the league of young voters, I went to the National Aviary and went to a big party called Hot House. It was a good time but now Im back to the grind stone so I'll tell that story later.

This week should be fun, one of my favorite people is in town for the week, I've got a vigil tonight that I'm not looking forward to, but the town hall meeting afterwards might be fun. I had a great time last week and this one should be great too. Life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the vigil! Don't forget your armor. If you get arrested I'll launch a free Kilgore movement.

Kilgore Trout said...

nah we had a permit. no arrests. It does feel funny sitting on the sidewalk in front of a closed office at 3am on a side street of a small town. It was hard to imagine that we were accomplishing anything. vigils aren't really my style.