Wednesday, December 12, 2007

bored

I should really be working but I just can't do it. I finished a crappy rant earlier but it showed up as from Saturday because thats when I started it.

I'm bored outta me gourd and I don't know what to do.

Maybe I should work on doing something with my life. Eh that always ends up depressing because I then have to think about how little I've done thus far.

I could go creep out the new girl. She still being kinda a bitch to me, I not interested in her anymore, maybe I should just have some fun with that fact. Man, sometimes I wish I was an asshole, that could be fun, but nooooo I've gotta immediately think, oh shes still a nice person theres no reason to be mean to her.

I've already read the latest XKCD, its a good one, its about nerd sniping.

I found another webcomic I like, its been around for a while and its amazing. Perry Bible Fellowship I think the name is intentionally as random as the comic. Unfortunately I already read all the ones on the site, thats what I did this morning.

Ah a new Jesus and Mo, umm... What the fuck is a Jinn? I probably don't want to know.

I would just go play some flash games but that shit is too obvious. ugh, 45 more minutes.....

No comments: