Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lara Logan

That last post makes for a good lead in to this one. Last night I saw an incredible interview, and it made me incredibly angry. Lara Logan was on The Daily Show, shes a journalist who's been in Iraq since the start, she's also hot. More importantly she says what needs to be said in no uncertain terms. She's been there, shes lived it and she's not going to take any shit from anybody. I think I'm in love.... anyway watch the vid.




Told you didn't I? Now this makes me sad for a number of reasons. First because she is right. We've become bored with the war and we've become numb to the pain and suffering that we've inflicted. That is a horrible situation. Korea has been called the forgotten war, at least that war wasn't forgotten about until after it was over.

The other thing that makes me sad is the fact that this incredible interview had to be on a comedy show. Yes she works for CBS and has been on O'Reilly and other places but this is the kind of candor we need on a regular basis if we want to have any clue whats going on with the wars that we started.

I'm not really sure what else to say....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted that. She needs more exposure- and not just cuz she's hot!

Kilgore Trout said...

Wait what other reason? I just posted this cause she's hot.

BTW, Lara call me!