Thursday, September 25, 2008

The President Who Cried Wolf

You can only tell me to be afraid so many times before I tend to assume you're just a pussy that's afraid of everything. You can only lie straight to my face (or the camera) so many times before I just don't give a shit what you have to say. I know I'm not the first with this observation about the president but it's just really sad when the economy truly is in peril and when the president comes on the air and the first reaction from most of the country is to not care what he says. How can you be a leader when no one wants to follow you? He's played the fear card so many times, told us to just trust him, and if the Congress tried to do its job at all and not just hand him what he wants then were all going to die! So hurry hurry hurry, no time to think, just write the damn check! This tactic work far more times than it should have, it never should have worked but were human and it did. But his ability to control anything is past, he's a lame duck, he has been for quite some time and I think that fact is finally going to catch up with him. Mr. President, you kindly go out back, and go fuck yourself.

And thats all I have to say about that.

No comments: