Thursday, December 18, 2008

Addendum

The folks who made Zeitgeist are at it again, this time it's called Addendum. I've just started watching it, actually I'm mostly just listening it.

Part One

Right now it's just bashing on our entire economic system.

Hmm... look into the Jerome Daly case. It sounds like a really interesting case.

I really can't wait for my economics class next semester. These folks really don't hold back, they just said that our entire system constitutes economic slavery. Oh nice quote from John Adams, "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." Oh this is fitting because it was just talking about how our current system makes it literally impossible for our society to get out of debt because money is only created by debt, and debt has to be repaid with interest but there is simple not enough money in the system to pay for the debt and the interest.

Part Two.

Economic Hitmen, by Perkins. I read the guys book, its good but I know where this is going. Oh and that book, which was good, was "Confessions of an Economic Hitman."

Part three... maybe... I'm missing a bit of this.

Woah. They just claimed that Al Qeada is totally fictional and the name comes from a computer program that had something to do with the Mujahideen.

I'm mostly just listening to this movie and it keeps going quiet and I know its giving interesting stats, and I'm missing them. Oh well its interesting and at some point I gotta watch this properly.

No comments: