Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

2009, I have a feeling it's going to be a pretty good year. '08 I started to get my shit together, lost a bunch of weight, started going back to school, did a whole lot better with the ladies. Speakin' of which I've got one of those on the hook right now. Shes a bit young and a total workaholic so our relationship has kinda become a defacto booty call. Not that I'm going to complain, there's no better way to start the day than to have a beautiful woman walk into your room and curl up with you, which soon leads to things I'm not going to talk about here. Ok so thats not really the best way to wake up, the best is when she's already in your arms. But theres this great pimp quality when a girl will come over at 6am for a quickie, its her day off but I still had to be at work at 8:30. I don't know about you but that puts me in a great mood, and I am not normally a morning person but nothing was going to piss me off this morning. Not even when I walk out the door only to realize theres 5 inches of snow on the ground, oh well, throw on some boots grab the shovel fuck a winter coat, clear off the car, a few e-brake slides, fall on my ass in the work parking lot, who cares? I'm laughin all the while. Oh and I get out of work at 11! and I got paid today. paid and laid, thats a good day.

So anyway, I'm highly optimistic about the coming year. Both for me personally for the previously stated reasons, and because of the 'Bama. I'm hoping its going to be, maybe not a good year for the world, but a turning point. He's not going to save the world, but the world will change on on the 20th.

No comments: