Friday, January 09, 2009

Inauguration!

Guess where I'll be on the 20th bitches! Hell to the yeah I'll be in that District known as Columbia. AKA Washington!

My aunt lives there and so after trying to get a few different ladies to go I finally went with the safe pick. It's the girl I went to Scranton to see Obama speak during the primaries with. Actually thats the only time I have met her. Shes a very good friend of a very good friend and she has a serious BF. No big deal, means I don't have to try to hit on her and all that awkwardness. Plus as the last few posts have shown, I really don't need any more complications in my romantic life.

Oh and she is cool as shit, we had a ton to talk about going to the rally, I mean total strangers going to a political rally, obviously we had shit to talk about. I can't wait. I'm really excited, I'll be able to look back and say, I was there.

No comments: