Tuesday, March 17, 2009

F My Life

Awesome website that's been absorbing my time the last two days. F my life. It's quite simple, people send in very short stories that show how their lives suck. They all start with "Today," and end with "FML" which is of course fuck my life.

Here's a quick example:
Today, my parents met my boyfriends parents for the first time. Bailing us out of jail.FML

I think you'll enjoy. Oh and cause I've been doing an econ test, this site is an example of network externalities. The more people that use it the better it becomes, just like dating sites or social networking sites.

1 comment:

tasha1218 said...

im addicted to fml, but I came across a site called fwhyme . com and I think it's much better than fml. and also fwhyme is american. I rather support an american site. and they also don't start all their articles with "today" so u can post things that happened yesterday