Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3/4ths the man I used to be

So we've been doing a "biggest loser" competition at work. For the first like 2 of the 3 months I lost like 3 lbs, but I was biking a lot and it was clear that I was turning fat into muscle so despite not losing much mass I was still pretty happy. And then like a sprint at the end of a race the weight has been falling off this month and I'm down about 10 more. We're doing it by percentage for the same obvious reasons as the show so I've lost 6.79% in three months. I was hoping to get under 200 but I knew all along that wasn't terribly reasonable. I will be under 200 before this summer is out. More impressively I've lost 63 lbs total, which is 23%. So this song is half-way true.




I was never a big STP fan, and I generally don't like lethargic music but I still always liked that song. Then again I really don't like Radiohead and yet I like this song too, thought of it cause it got the same name -Creep.

No comments: