Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hating on the Media

Yeah I know everyone busts on the media, but I'm not sure if this says more about the media or about the people who read it. Yahoo had four news stories on their home page, Cali upholding the (unconstitutional) ban on gay marriage, something about hockey (maybe?), something about about Jon and Kate (I think they have a reality show, the ones with the kids but not that other lady with all the kids that looks like angelina jolie but really doesn't) and Obama's nominee for the Supreme Court. Which one of the four was the one featured?.... The reality show. I don't hate the media, I hate people because that probably is the most popular of them. So yeah I hate people, with a few exceptions. If you're reading this, you MIGHT be one of them.

No comments: